Wednesday, June 24, 2009

09' Boots


The biggest seller of this year has to be the 09' Challenge from Luigino. Available in black and white!! But the very popular attitude is back with the 09'. Lots of people own the victory! Well they have just released the newest edition that is a must have for any skater. Powerslide not wanting to be left out of the pro circuit. Has released 3!! new boots for this season!!

I asked I polled the people i knew who owned them and got a real positive word back on them.

"Well I still skate on the 09 challenge and I love it. it has the new bare foot technology allowing you to feel great while not wearing socks. it also can be heat molded in the oven making a great custom fit. I love the boot. I have only had to send them back once cause the bolt box on the boot cracked. luigino had it back to me within a week so I could get ready for nationals."

No comments:

Post a Comment